Saturday, May 14, 2011

let me introduce myself. i'm all smiles.

howdy.

i'm alyssa, and i'm sixteen years old. i currently reside in canada, and i'm not one for grand introductions. i do what pleases myself, and the people around me. i bake constantly, cook constantly and read constantly. i dress in clothes that most girls around here wouldn't be caught dead in; with that i mean vintage/vintage inspired fashion. i enjoy music, mostly indie pop/rock, but i'll adapt to whatever i personally find pleasing to my ears.

i'm taken by a wonderful boy who constantly makes me smile. i'm happy to say that we are celebrating our 6 month on monday the 16th. he truly makes me more happy then i could imagine and i love him to bits.

i'm not really sure where i am planning on going with this blog, but i'm hoping to keep it going for a year at the very least. i don't care if anyone is actually going to read this. i'm doing this for myself, and myself only. i can tell you, this blog is going to consist of a lot of, well, me.

so buckle up and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment