Monday, May 16, 2011

in your eyes i see the eyes of somebody that could be strong.

i'm so beyond tired right now. it's been a long, (but good!) day. i happily enjoyed my 6 month anniversary with my lovely boyfriend today. we didn't do anything special really, but just being able to spend nearly the entire day with him was wonderful in itself.

i'm still awaiting to hear back from the people at the aquarium. i really hope i hear back soon, since the training days for one of them is next week, and the cut off day for applications is on wednesday. i hope i get into the longer one. i would love being away from home for three and a half weeks. going to granville island, jerchico beach, stanley park, metrotown. there are so many fantastic things i could do while i'm down there. vancouver really is where my heart belongs. i was born there and lived there for the first 6 years of my life before we had to move up to where i am right now. where i am right now is beautiful too, but nothing can top vancouver in my opinion.

anyways, i should probably get to sleep seeing how i have a loooooong day at school tomorrow. by long, i mean it just drags on because it's nearly the end of the year and my classes are boring me now. nightt~

No comments:

Post a Comment